Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Plan of plots of land taken up by the modification of the hill in Antiguo owned by H.M. the Queen Regent and of those ceded by the province to the aforementioned august lady in the paer of the road that has now been abandoned|
|Description:||Scale of 1:400 metres. Caption: Land forming part of the abandoned road as marked in blue ink, with a surface of 20.71 areas. Land belonging to HM the Queen used for alterations in the new road as marked in yellow ink; surface area of 13.39 areas. Autographed by the author. Inscription: San Sebastian 14th of May 1890.|
|Physical description:||1 43 x 103 cm plan|
|Publication:||Gipuzkoako Protokoloen Agiritegi Historikoa = Archivo Histórico de Protocolos de Gipuzkoa|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.