Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Somorrostro road, the : place called "Paseo de la Castellana" by the troops|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||30th of March 1874 edition. Editor and director, Abelardo de Cárlos. Notes submitted by Mr. Pellicer. Sketch Nº: 13. "...the stretch of road that crosses the village [...], which is a meeting point [...] has been nicknamed [...] the Paseo de la Castellana [...]. The house with balconies [...] shows the Duke de la Torre¿s room [and the one on the right, the hospital]"|
|Physical description:||1 11 x 16 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.