Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Alava and Vizcaya - E. Square and church in Villaro, in the Arratia valley|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||15th of February 1876 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Pellicer and Crespo. In the advance in their positions, the troops led by General Quesada occupied Villareal from where they advanced towards Otxandio and the mountains and Urkiola shrine.|
|Physical description:||1 11 x 11 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.