Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Alava and Vizcaya - B. San Antonio chapel in Urquiola, occupied by the army on the 30th of January: (seen from the way up to the redoubt)|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||15th of February 1876 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch submitted by Pellicer and Crespo. Autographed. In the advance in their positions, the troops led by General Quesada reached Villareal from where they advanced towards Otxandio and the Urkiola shrine. Plate identification. B|
|Physical description:||1 6 x 11 cm engraving on a 41 x 28 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.