Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Army of the North.' Forts built by military engineers on the line from Miranda de Ebro to Vitoria : 2. Tower and optical telegraph in Quintanilla|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de T. Fortanet, Madrid|
|Description:||22nd of November 1875 edition. Editor and owner of the publication, Abelardo de Cárlos. Sketch drawn from life by Rodríguez Tejero. "The forts that the military engineers of the army of the north have built on the line from Miranda de Ebro to Vitoria, to keep communications open between both towns". Plate no. 2. Autographed page|
|Physical description:||1 8 x 10 cm engraving on a 28 x 41 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.