Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Don Carlos¿s palace-lodgings in Orduña|
|Publisher:||Imprenta de Fidel Giro, Barcelona|
|Description:||May 1890 edition. Autographed. The palace belonged to the deputy, Piñera. "Each corner [of Orduña] had an arch adorned with numerous banderoles, and there wasñt a window, door or balcony that wasñt totally covered in a great many garlands [...]. He was also treated to a delightful serenade of guitars and mandolins..."|
|Physical description:||1 22 x 15 cm engraving on a 31 x 21 cm page|
|Publication:||Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.