Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||View of Ormaiztegi|
|Description:||Engraving belongs to the publication "Album de Guipuzcoa". The viaduct was attributed to Eiffel although it is by Lavalley, an engineer at the Batignoles works. The viaduct is part of the line from Alsasua to Beasain opened in August 1864. The spa is shown after the extension of the height and the semi-detached house, but without the buildings built in 1872.|
|Physical description:||1 19 x 31 cm engraving on a 31 x 41 cm page|
|Publication:||Museo Zumalakarregi Museoa|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.