Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||[Tower and lighthouse in Igeldo]|
|Description:||We have taken the year from the Koldo Mitxelena Cultural Centre catalogue. Book printed by: Madrid, Typographer¿s: Rivadeneyra¿s successors. Autographed. "...the path begins that comes out at the old small lighthouse, located on the top of Montefrío [...]. The tower was built in 1778, paid for by the Consulate of S. Sebastián, and abandoned [...] reflectors were lit up [...] until the new lighthouse was opened ".|
|Physical description:||1 5 x 5 cm engraving on a 18 x 12 cm page|
|Publication:||Koldo Mitxelena Kulturunea|
|Appears in Collections:||Prints XIX century album|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.